addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Internet of Things Munich Message Board › IoT Munich - update

IoT Munich - update

Marc P.
user 31379112
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 3
Hello everyone, I would like to send an update of the IoT communities I'm involved as far I have been silent at the IoT Munich.

On summer I went to London at the Open IoT meeting where I could meet people from IoT London, IoT Zurich and other. Then, I went to Zurich for an Arduino DIY workshop organized by the IoT Zurich. Very interesting activity that we should do here in Munich.

Currently I'm organizing a pan-european IoT meetup in Barcelona (13th of November) with IoT London and IoT Zurich involved also [­. And also I'm co-organizing a Barcelona walkshop the 16th of November [http://bcnwalkshop12....­. In December I also will visit the IoT London.

Because the IoT Munich has grown a lot we should try to do the next IoT Munich meetup in January after X-mass holidays if everyone agrees and coordinate with the QS-Munich meetup group.

Feedback is very welcome :)

Robb W.
user 47264892
München, DE
Post #: 1
Hi Marc,

Happy New Year!

I"d be interested in a IoT meetup in Munich. Putting together an Arduino workshop could also be fun.

Did you make any further plans for January?