addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Ionic Utah - rapid hybrid app development Message Board › Wanted Partner for Ionic Proof of Concept

Wanted Partner for Ionic Proof of Concept

A former member
Post #: 2
My name is Mark Tucker and I am a software developer of 20 years originally from Kaysville, UT but currently living in Gilbert, AZ. Most recently I have been doing work with SPAs including Angular and have some Ionic 1 experience. I am looking for someone with Ionic experience writing mobile apps for Android and iOS including Cordova plugins that would be interested in proofing out a concept that could turn into a startup opportunity.

Thank you,

Mark Tucker