addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Ionic Utah - rapid hybrid app development Message Board › RSVPs, Prep, and Schedule

RSVPs, Prep, and Schedule

Todd H.
mrdolthead
Lehi, UT
My apologies: I'm not seeing any trace of an awesome welcome message I thought I sent to you all on Monday. So here we go again!

Welcome to the Ionic Utah Workshop! Prepare for our kickoff tonight by installing as many of the tools in these slides as you can. Xcode and Android Studio and its emulators are especially large and time-consuming.

We are meeting at Kiln (2000 West Ashton Blvd #300 in Lehi) at 6pm sharp.

Tonight's schedule covers Setup, Ionic App Overview, Ionic Component Overview, and Ionic Component Examples.

This is a 6-week workshop, covering basic, intermediate, and a few advanced Ionic mobile topics. We will update the content of this workshop and repeat it as long as there is demand. Those who are new to web-based development (HTML, CSS, JS) are welcome to come--but know that we will not be able to give much attention to basic web dev questions. (Learn and improve those skills at freecodecamp.org, udemy.com, pluralsight.com, lynda.com, youtube.com, etc.)

Please update your RSVP if you cannot attend. We will record as much of it as we can to post later on YouTube.

A BIG thank-you to Brett Palmer for hosting us at Kiln!

See ya!
Todd Hale

P.S. Sweet Ionic T-shirts to those who get their own Ionic app running on a phone.