|Sent on:||Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:33 PM|
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT RATE DEADLINE – TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8
Iowa Venture Capital and Entrepreneur Conference and Iowa Venture Forum
October 6-7, 2009
HyVee Hall, Des Moines, IA
Registration and agenda are available online at www.iowalifechanging.com/register
Iowa’s premier event for entrepreneurs and investors. Meet Iowa’s leading innovators; learn the latest trends and skills in entrepreneurship.
October 6, 2009 – Iowa Venture Capital & Entrepreneur Conference
• Featured speakers include Iowa natives Ted Roth, Roth Capital Partners and Duane Roth, CONNECT
• Financial Academy
• Free Professional Advice – ASK THE EXPERTS
• Workshop topics include social media, transitioning to entrepreneurship and where’s the money
• Iowa Business Plan Competition
October 7, 2009 – Iowa Venture Forum
Select Iowa companies will present to investors at the Iowa Venture Forum (www.iowaventureforum.com).
• See Iowa’s most promising companies make their pitch to leading investors
• Hear feedback from venture capitalists in real-time
• Network with angels, seed and early-stage investors and venture capitalists
Businesses seeking investors may apply online to make presentations at www.angelsoft.net.
Sponsorship opportunities for this conference are still available. Please contact [address removed] for benefits and information or visit www.iowalifechanging.com/register
Equity Dynamics, Inc.
Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
BrownWinick Law Firm
Ames Economic Development Commission
Black Hills Energy
Iowa Lakes Corridor Development Corp.
McKee Voorhees & Sease
Renew Rural Iowa/Iowa Farm Bureau Federation
Iowa Department of Economic Development; Iowa Fund of Funds; Iowa John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Centers; Equity Dynamics; Iowa Small Business Advisory Council; Iowa Small Business Development Centers; Iowa Farm Bureau Federation; Iowa Bankers Association; Entrepreneurial Development Center, Inc.; Sandage Center for the Study of Free Enterprise and Entrepreneurship—Graceland University and 25 Connections
This email message originally included an attachment.