What we're about
Deep Relaxation, Subtle Emotional Healing &
Introduction to Yi Ren Qigong Class
In this two hour class, experience the self-healing benefits of deep rest and activating your QI!
1. Experience deep rest –
Guided process leading you to a deeply relaxed space where every aspect of your being will rest, and deep, subtle emotional healing can take place.
2. Learn Introductory Yi Ren Qigong –
Yi Ren Qigong’s benefits including brighter mental attitude, greater mental and physical flexibility, greater restful alertness, and improved overall health and longevity.
The goal is for you to feel better and enjoy life more!
When: Sundays, October 14, 21,28th, 1-3 p.m.
Where: HEART SPACE, 18271, Unit G/H, McDurmott West, Irvine, CA
How: R.S.V.P. NOW to reserve your place by emailing email@example.com
Tuition: Tuition for the 3 class series is $75. The tuition is non-refundable and no substitutions if you miss the class.
About your instructor, Miriam Drake, M.Ed., N.C.C.:
Miriam is a Creativity and Consciousness Coach and Counselor with an office in Balance Rehabilitation (Physical Therapy) in Lake Forest, CA. She serves adults 18 and over who seek a happier, healthier and better day to day life by improving themselves and letting go of the past. Step by step, session by session, she helps each client access their authentic self and awaken their awareness, to experience more fulfillment, ease, peace and inner freedom. Miriam also offers guided Mindfulness Experience Workshops, using paint as a therapeutic learning medium. Participants learn to remain in present moment awareness, access their authentic selves and express from there, releasing blocks to creativity and vibrant life energy flow.
Miriam studied Yi Ren Qigong with its founder, Guan-Cheng Sun, Ph.D. in Seattle, WA. She is a practitioner, and offers an introductory class to people who are ready to activate and feel their Qi so they can enjoy life more.
Q & A
• Yi Ren Qigong is done standing, however, you can get benefits if you are seated as well.
• Class size is limited so please RSVP as soon as you can. You are welcome to invite friends and family members to attend. All are welcome to join us.
• You can sit or lie down during the relaxation portion of class.
• What to bring: yoga mat, blanket, towel, etc. if you would like to lie down during relaxation.
• Email Miriam if you have a question: firstname.lastname@example.org.