addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Israeli Wine Lovers Message Board › Where can i buy Israeli wines in Manhattan?

Where can i buy Israeli wines in Manhattan?

A former member
Post #: 1
Flam, Castel...I miss them so:(
Avi A.
New York, NY
Post #: 8
Hi Yuval,

Both Flam and Castel are WONDERFUL wines, and the winemakers are great individuals as well. You can find Castel in Gotham on 2517 Broadway, (212) 932-0990. Ask for Costas and mention my name and that you are a member of the Israeli Wine Lovers club.... I really don't know where to find Flam.

Jason H.
user 8057056
Tarrytown, NY
Post #: 1
I know that it is not in Manhattan but Skyview Wines and spirits 5681 Riverdale Avenue, Riverdale, NY 10471
Phone: 888-SKY-VINO (888-759-8466) - FAX (718) 548-3230 also carry's Castel wines.

they have a tremendous selection of Israeli and other kosher wines.

they deliver, I believe, through out the city. check their website

Jason Holden