addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Italian Social Club: eat, drink, LIVE ITALIAN! Message Board Business Networking - Promote what you do › Interested in opening an Italian market in Charlotte...looking for a mentor

Interested in opening an Italian market in Charlotte...looking for a mentor with kitchen/management experience

Christopher S.
user 13858726
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 1
Hi, my name is Chris and I am interested in starting a new Italian market in Charlotte or Matthews. I have a real passion for food and cooking, and this has been a dream of mine for quite some time. I am in the beggining stages of gathering information, looking at possible locations, and pricing products/equipment. I have been working with the Charlotte Chamber to get ideas and assistance with my business plan and financing. In the meantime, I am looking for a mentor to help me with new ideas and possibly work with me for the first several months while I build the kitchen and storefront, work on batch cooking of my family's recipes, and help me during the first months of opening the store.

I am looking for someone that has experience in one or more of the following: restaurant/grocery ownership or managerial experience, batch cooking, commercial kitchen design, architectural experience (preferably in the construction of kitchens), or experience working with importers. If anyone is interested in helping me or knows anyone that might be of assistance, please let me know.

Thanks,
Christopher Sottile
Vincenzo
vincep34
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 26
Hello Chris. My name is Vincenzo. I grew up in the pizzeria business in Brooklyn and owned my owned restaurant in Florida. Not sure about me as a mentor but maybe we can talk and help each other. I have been entertaining the thought of opening a pizza shop or something here in Charlotte.

My email address is vincep34@hotmail.com and my cell is 980-328-9828

Christopher S.
user 13858726
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 2
Vincenzo, thanks for taking the time to speak with me today. It means a lot to find people that are willing to give their time, regardless if they are able to help or not so I appreciate that.

If anyone else might be interested in mentoring me, please let me know.