addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Italian Social Club: eat, drink, LIVE ITALIAN! Message Board Important Announcements!! › Have you lived, studied, or worked in Italy? I need your AIUTO! Help!!

Have you lived, studied, or worked in Italy? I need your AIUTO! Help!!

Nada V.
user 7857803
Group Organizer
Delray Beach, FL
Post #: 11
Buongiorno a tutti!! I'm trying to organize a special event at Borders on "Living, Studying, and Working in Italy" sometime in March or April.

This was a fun presentation we did a few years ago, where people who had experienced living in Italy shared their story with others who were interested in doing the same. It was very well received and it would be great to do it again with more real-life stories.

I've been asked many times about the how-to's involved with moving to Italy, but since I was born and raised there, my advice is very limited because I didn't have to go through the steps that are necessary for an American citizen.
This is an informal gathering, free of charge, just a chance to share your story with others and exchange experiences.

Please let me know ASAP if you are available in participating with your story and answering people's questions if necessary. Grazie!!
Nada
A former member
Post #: 2
Ciao Nada!

I am definitely interested in helping out/sharing experiences/stories. My situation was a bit different, studying abroad through my University, but I am more than willing to share my experiences!

Kelly
teri c.
user 8877608
Concord, NC
Post #: 2
Hello,

My daughter has just found out she is going to Italy for an exchange program this summer, two months! She is very excited but a little worried ... "I don't know anything about the language, culture, nothing?? ;(" so at 17 she is a bit nervous but excited just the same! Any advise for a "first time" teenager in Italy?
She will be staying 30 miles from Pisa.

Thanks "Alicia's mom"