addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Italian Culture Club Of Las Cruces Message Board › Your Profile & Comments

Your Profile & Comments

Al Chance Services...
user 13708705
Las Cruces, NM
Amici,

I will be relying more upon Comments to help me stay organized and aware of your preferences, etc.

Whether or not you post a comment, you can get all Comments directly emailed to you by enabling this feature in your Profile. In this way you stay up to date on what is happening. To effect this, you can print out this email, or keep it open while you navigate the site.

Here is how to do it:

-----Upper right corner- click Account - Email Notifications

-----New screen appears, then under main heading look for "Email notifications and settings" on the right side

-----New screen appears with a "check the box" list of all the possible options you would like to enable with a check box for each.

-----Then click the SAVE in red box at the bottom.

It's that simple. If you need help, please call me.

Al