addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ithaca Startup Community Message Board › Could one conversation change your life?

Could one conversation change your life?

A former member
Post #: 2
Greetings!

I would like to take this opportunity to announce the opening of my new office at the Integrative Medicine Center on State St in Ithaca.

Please pass the word on to any friends, family and co-workers who might be interested. Feel free to share the link to my website below and sign-up for my monthly newsletter.

On my website you can learn about my 30 day Jump Start, 90 day Intensive, and 6 month Transformation Programs. An Initial Discovery Session is always complimentary. Only you can decide if Health Coaching is right for you!

With much appreciation,

Deborah Allison
Certified Holistic Health Coach
P: 607-269-5411

www.integrative-holistic-wellness.com
Health Coaching Website