If you love good food, hot or cold tea and conversation, this group is for you. We visit various tea houses, hotels or restaurants in central Florida searching for that next cup of tea. We would love to have you join us.
Rules and Guidelines
• Our members pay a yearly membership fee of $10.00 to cover our meet up expenses. New members receive a 60 day free trial before the membership fee is due.
• If the membership fee is not paid after the free trial period, you will be changed to pending status. Once the fee is received you will become a full participating member.
• As a courtesy to the tea rooms and restaurants we visit, an accurate head count is appreciated. If you are unable to attend please update your RSVP.
• Please add yourself to the wait list if an event is full. Many times there are last minute changes. Meetup will send you an email if you have been moved from the wait list to attending. If you are unable to attend please update your RSVP to allow someone else the opportunity.
• Two no shows will result in your removal from the group.
This is another event that is outside our normal monthly Meetup. This is an independent event and must be reserved through Erika's Team Room directly. The cost is $12.00 per person and must be paid through their website https://www.erikastearoom.com/. I will not be attending this one due to work commitments but I think a couple of our members are interested if anyone wants to join them.
Please join me for Afternoon Tea at the Corner Rose Tea Room. They will be serving a variety of teas, soup, homemade scones, tea sandwiches, pastries and fruit.
Their tea service benefits the Russell Home for Atypical Children.
The fee is $25 per person and needs to be paid in advance to secure our reservation.
This is an "extra event" outside our normal Meetup date for anyone interested. You will need to reserve your spot through Erika's website and pay in advance. There are two seating's, noon and 3 PM.
One of our favorite tea ladies, Leslie, suggested this restaurant in 2017 and it was a big hit. We have often talked about returning so maybe now is a good time to revisit. I hope you will join us for Dim Sum and hot Chinese tea.