In collaboration with Galvanize.it, please join us as we welcome Habit Design CEO & Founder Michael Kim.
Featured by The New York Times, CNN, ABC News, Bloomberg TV, Harvard Business School, Stanford D.School, and many others, Habit Design™ is the largest behavior-change research cooperative, encompassing over 500 companies, universities, and non-profits crowdsourcing best practices in the design and training of positive daily habits. Through “Open Science”, over 10,000 employees across organizations such as Google, Amazon, Facebook, GE, Mars, and even The White House have successfully applied Habit Design towards improving their organization’s performance, productivity, and Wellbeing. Jim Collins - the New York Times bestselling author of “Good to Great” & “Built to Last” - has called Habit Design “a breakthrough in how organizations create sustainable behavior-change.”
Some of the topics that Michael will discuss include:
• What leading behavioral scientists agree are the key ingredients of successful sustainable behavior-change, for individuals and organizations.
• Why self-tracking isn’t sufficient for training lasting, sustainable habits
• Why willpower and motivation pale in efficacy compared to conditioned reinforcement, the neuroscience of automaticity, and the “science of small wins”
• How Habit Design has dramatically transformed organizational performance, individual performance & engagement in areas such as corporate Wellness and corporate learning & development
• RSVP now to attend what's sure to be an incredibly informative and inspirational event!