addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

IxDA Limerick Message Board › Reminder: Meetup on Wednesday, November 7 2012

Reminder: Meetup on Wednesday, November 7 2012

Gabriela A.
GabrielaAvram
Group Organizer
Limerick, IE
Dear IxDA Limerick members,

As the announcement about the coming meetup went out on Friday - just before the Bank Holiday week-end, I would like to renew my invitation at a time when this information is more likely to reach you.

Our group has 101 members at the moment - a very impressive number.

Our last activity was this spring's Design Jam Limerick, which was a great success.

As I mentioned, there seems to be a lot of interest in Interaction Design in and around Limerick and unfortunately me being very busy (and the only organiser in the last year or so) didn't do justice to this increased interest.

I would like to renew my invitation for the members who would like to get involved in the organisation of this local chapter of the IxDA to step forward. We're looking for new ideas, new activities, new people to run the Limerick chapter of IxDA. We're looking for more practitioners to join our ranks and lead the conversation.

The meetup on Wednesday opens this year's series and is scheduled as part of the Design Week (see http://designweek.ie...­ for more details).

As usual, we're meeting at 7pm at the bar, and we'll be moving to the Abbey 2 room around 7:30pm for a short presentation followed by a discussion on how the digital and the physical are getting more and more intertwined, changing the ways we experience our city.

Looking forward to meeting you next week,

Gabriela