This event has passed
Inclusive Interaction Design has finally taken the attention it deserves. As we begin designing solutions with the goal to evaluate with people with disabilities as early as possible, Accessibility is no longer an option, it is a must-have in usability studies.
Please join our IxDA chapter, as we embark on the Rapid Prototyping with Accessibility in Mind series.
We will share the history, evolution, and current state of rapid prototyping practices and tools in the industry and how these tools can possibly deliver accessible prototypes with test-subjects. We’ll take a deep-dive into current best practices and hear from the local community on what is working and what's not (Prototype war stories welcomed).
You will learn different ways of doing the same thing effectively using all major prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Protopie, Framer, Axure, and other tools.
During these series, our goal is to help you:
• Get a comprehensive view of HOW we got here and where the industry is headed;
• Understand the different types of prototyping methods and WHEN to use them;
• Figure out WHICH prototyping tool to focus on;
• Help you NAIL IT (AKA, getting the right amount of testing done);
• Show you how to successfully SCALE your efforts to get consistent results;
Join us on Jun 30th as we kick-off the first installment of this new series focused on YOU (our local community) and ways we can continue to connect, share experiences, and continue to improve our skills during these uncertain times.