addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

IxDA Singapore Message Board IxDA Singapore Discussion Forum › Merry Christmas and looking towards a white-hot 2012 for IxD Practitioners!!

Merry Christmas and looking towards a white-hot 2012 for IxD Practitioners!!

Ng Chong Y.
user 29352602
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
To all my fellow IxD practitioners, friends and enthusiasts, here's a video wishing you a Merry Christmas!

http://goo.gl/FhWbq...­

We will continue to inform, educate, and define this industry. This is the future, my dear friends, and I am excited that we are all in it at such an exciting time. Send me, Kiat, Aen, IXen and everyone in IxDA Singapore topics that you hope for us to present on, and we shall have those put into action in 2012.

Regards,

-Ng Chong Yang, Co-Leader IxDA Singapore.