Jan 8, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Please call up to[masked] to gain admittance.
The general format of our meetings is as follows:
- Time / Subject / Description
- 18:30 - 19:00 / Beginner's regatta / We cover topics on basic facilities of J
- 19:00 - 19:30 / Show-and-tell / You are encouraged to show recent code on which you've been working in order to show off, and to solicit advice and sympathy.
- 19:30 - 20:00 / Advanced topics / We look at more advanced features of the language.
- 20:00 - 20:30 / Learning and teaching J / We distill our own experiences to help others get a handle on J and improve our own knowledge.
- 20:30 - ? / Wrap-up / General talk, drink beer, go home, eat dinner, whatever.
These broad areas are structured and ordered so that you may arrive or leave earlier or later depending on your particular interests.