addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

JAZZ FANS OF GREATER DETROIT Message Board › Metro Jazz Voices at Benny's Pizza Pub

Metro Jazz Voices at Benny's Pizza Pub

Meri S.
user 9035787
Dearborn, MI
Post #: 12
Hey Jazzers!

I'm posting this to invite you all to see my group "The Metro Jazz Voices" perform at one of our favorite old haunts "Benny's Pizza Pub" in Westland.

Benny's is located at 31525 Joy rd. on the corner of Merriman
734 261 3720

This will be on Wed. Jan 26 from 7-9pm

I'm not making this a meetup, because I already have 3 meetups planned for Feb. But I would like to invite you all to come because it's a great opportunity to see the "Metro Jazz Voices" without having to get dressed up or spend alot of cash!

Pizza and cheesy bread to die for!!!

I hope you can all make it :))

Stay tuned for 3 upcoming meetups in Feb!

Happy "Jazzy" New Year to you and yours!

Meri Slaven
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey Meri,
Hoping to make it that nite to hear you at Benny's.
I've yet to hear Metro Jazz Voices - I know it will be good.
My trio is playing at the Cadieux Cafe the nite before, so
I hope I'm not too tired to keep up with you young whippersnappers...
Keith Vreeland
Meri S.
user 9035787
Dearborn, MI
Post #: 13
Yep...the Cadieux is a late one! We did it a couple of times over the summer. Break a leg!

You could also catch us on Sunday, Feb 13 at Club Bart in Ferndale between 6-8:30pm

Happy New Year :)
Keith G.
user 13251327
Detroit, MI
Post #: 7
Sorry Meri, but I have a rehearsal on the 26th at 8PM. Will the Metro Jazz Voices be performing there again? This sounds like an enjoyable evening, and I really wish I could be there.
Keith G.
user 13251327
Detroit, MI
Post #: 8
Hey Meri, I am planning to attend the Metro Jazz Voices at Club Bart on the 13th of February. I will see you then.

Sincerely,
Keith Gamble
Meri S.
user 9035787
Dearborn, MI
Post #: 14
Hey Meri, I am planning to attend the Metro Jazz Voices at Club Bart on the 13th of February. I will see you then.

Sincerely,
Keith Gamble
that's Awesome!