1) Watch live on YouTube (https://plus.google.com/b/101375244267574030408/events/cobingdrkste720ifa9jutk5qfs)
2) Join the discussion and ask questions in the Web Chat (https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=vjbug)
This is a virtual Meetup so timezones are 6PM BST / 5PM UTC / 1PM EDT / 10 AM PDT
Use this timezone calculator to find out your local time for this event. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=18%3A00+UTC+Tuesday+February+17th+2015)
== Abstract ==
Looking to design business processes but not sure how to get started? If this is the first you’ve heard of Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite, or you’re anxious to get started with your freshly downloaded JBoss BPM Suite, this webinar’s for you.
Have no fear, the JBoss BPM Suite starter kit will:
· Provide you with the details, help, and path to rules, events, and process freedom.
· Show you a quick and easy entry into the world of process design.
· Walk you through the contents, and what you can achieve, with the JBoss BPM Suite.
· Start you off with an easy installation.
· Use a pre-installed project and workshop to take you step-by-step through constructing the project from scratch.
Join us for a grand tour of the JBoss BPM Suite starter kit, and learn how you can hit the ground running as the BPM expert you always wanted to be.
== Presenter ==
Eric D. Schabell is a JBoss Technology Evangelist for Integration & BPM