This group publishes the events organized by JCI Belgrade.
JCI is an international non-profit organization that gathers young active citizens passionate about creating positive changes in their local communities. Through different projects and events in more than 5000 cities, in more than 100 countries JCI members seek for solutions to the local problems. Events are often covering one of the following topics: Business & Entrepreneurship, Personal Development, Empowering Community, International cooperation.
As the slogan goes, JCI Events and members always strive to "Be Better".
This Masterclass will share techniques and ideas that will help make your presentations and pitches more persuasive and engaging. It will show you how to make them concise and compelling, how to avoid rambling and how to give yourself the best chance of getting buy in to your product, service or ideas.
This Masterclass will cover the following:
1. The 4 essential criteria of great presentations
- What great presentations must be able to do
- The 2 questions you must answer before you start creating your presentation
- The importance of brainstorming
- Deciding on your message
- Bringing clarity to your message
3. Presentation Openings:
- Presentation opening objectives
- 5 attention grabbing openings
- openings to avoid
4. The body of your presentation:
- How to choose the key points to support your message
- How to connect with your audience
- The techniques that will keep your audience engaged throughout your presentation
5. Presentation Structure:
- The importance of effective presentation Structure
- 3 effective presentation Structures
6. Presentation Closings:
- 3 ways to close a presentation effectively
- The importance of closing well
- How not to close a presentation
About the speaker:
Eric Fitzpatrick is the owner of ARK Speaking and Training. He is a Storytelling expert, Sales Presentations Expert, Executive Speaker Coach, International Speaker and Corporate Trainer who works with entrepreneurs, SME’s and large organizations to help them communicate with impact and tell their story.
His clients have included Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg’s, Three Telecommunications, the Health Service of Ireland, University College Cork, The Tyndall Research Institute, Owens and Minor, Analog Devices, Sport Ireland, The Irish Tourism Board, Failte Ireland, Smurfit Kappa and Enterprise Ireland.
He delivers Communication modules within Leadership Programs for the Irish Management Institute, ranked in the top 50 globally for executive education.
He is the author of “Persuade on Purpose, How to create presentations that influence and engage”
Eric is an ex-international soccer player having played for the Republic of Ireland many years ago and lives in Dublin with his wife Catherine and daughters, Louise and Amy.
Ticket price: 25 EUR
- Coffee breaks
- Ebook: Persuade on purpose: Create presentations than influence and engage
Registration form: http://bit.ly/2yC6OeQ