This is the third of the five independent training sessions!
* An introduction to the Drexler / Sibbet Team Performance Model ™ and the underlying principles of process theory
* To understand how your profile and you position on the Insights Discovery wheel can contribute to the team performance
* To understand how the team members position can contribute to the team performance
* Try some team exercises to train communication and problem solving for better results
* Increased self-awareness and understanding of your own development and skills needs
* Initiated action plan for own development
* Tools and methods to strengthen your own communication, role and activities
Start and end point is the participants' situation, where everyone will share knowledge for the benefit of the whole team. Participants are expected to bring their own experiences into the room and to actively participate in all aspects of the course. Our focus is to enable the participants by maintaining a high energy level throughout the day, where we use humour, play, imagination and creativity exercises to ensure engagement and learning.
Price (lunch is not include):
Free for JCI Malmö NK project group
200 kr for JCI and AIESEC members
250 kr for others We are looking forward to see you all and make the most of this day!!