If your new year resolution is to grow your network, strengthen your skills, build your confidence, make new friends and have fun, then join us today to set yourself up on an inspirational journey that will change your life.
What do we stand for:
• Professional and personal networking
• Personal Development - Workshops, Training Courses, Conferences
• Learn by doing - Get involved in challenging and exciting projects in order to apply or learn new skills.
• Make a positive change in the community - Our projects focus around giving back and improving the community
• Make new friends and have fun
• Get involved in our very own hackathon - You can help to work on many parts of the event, from making flyers and marketing materials, or negotiate deals with venues and partners, to promoting the event and many more. Whatever skill you have or want to develop, we will give you the platform and support to do so.
In store for 2019:
• Getting clear on your values
• Personal finance
• French night
• Movie discussion lead
• Book club
• Leadership Discussion
• Networking to connect
• and more
Most of our events are either free or subsidised for those who have a paid membership (https://www.jciuk.org.uk/register/) with us (£10 a month - £120 a year. Students pay £50 a year). There are no pressure for you to join. You can pay only for the events you are interested in. I'd recommend to join us (https://www.jciuk.org.uk/register/) to have the full experience of what JCI Cambridge is. If you join JCI Cambridge you also become part of the worldwide JCI networking, giving you access to much more training, networking, and amazing experiences on national and international level.
Junior Chamber International's mission is to provide development opportunities that empower young people to create positive change within their community. Our members are young professionals in their 20s and 30s. We welcome people from all walks of life and age range at our events.