FRIDAY NIGHT RACING AT ROYAL VANCOUVER YACHT CLUB THIS WEEK!!
Because the MARTIN 244's are being used for MATCH RACING this weekend, we'll be at the ROYAL VANCOUVER YACHT CLUB this week at 3811 POINT GREY ROAD for FRIDAY NIGHT RACING.
Parking: parking is usually easy available on the street immediately beside the club (outside park off Point Grey & Alma)
After racing: Join us ashore at the STAR & DRAGON lounge if you would like to have dinner &/or drinks
Local Rule: Please turn your cell phones off or to vibrate & only call/answer outside the clubhouse
FRIDAY NIGHT RACING is back for another season! Join us for exciting fun filled Friday nights spent on the water with fellow sailors in friendly competition. This is an excellent opportunity to meet other sailing enthusiasts. The emphasis is fun over competition.
1) A government issued Pleasure Craft Operator's Card (PCOC) is required only for those at the helm, not for crews.
2) CYA Basic Cruising or equivalent experience is required.
3) For non-JIBSET members the drop-in fee is only $50. Please bring cash.
4) Drop-in fees are 100% refundable within a year toward full JIB SET membership.
5) Dress for the weather and bring non-marking, safe footwear (good traction, no open toes or slip-ons)
See you there!