addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

JPG Photography Meetup Group - Hong Kong Message Board PhotoPartners › JPG Members' Photo Submission to Hong Kong Magazine

JPG Members' Photo Submission to Hong Kong Magazine

Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 519
Hi members,

I got an email from the Associate Editor of Hong Kong Magazine today.
Our members can consider to submit photos for their Private Eye Section on Page 2.
The photos tend to be horizontal, and they can be of anything, taken anywhere in Hong Kong.
I suggest members should put the water mark on the photos for their publish credit you back the name and I am checking with them if they can putting on credit line of JPG Photography Group Meet Up on/ under the photographs.

How to submit
Email with subject : Photo Submission - JPG Photography Group Meet Up
Email to: letters [at] asia-city.com.hk or halberts [at] asia-city.com.hk

Hong Kong Magazine with 80,000 readers per week!

I am doing it now....

Jenny

Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 522
Hi,

I did reply to Hong Kong Magazine of our post, JPG Members' Photo Submission to Hong Kong Magazine.

Also informing them, any photos they need further, just feel free to post on our forum "PhotoPartners"

For those members who are commercial photographers may need assistance of their copy right protection if they are interested in the submission. Please drop your message here or email me via Meet Up Website.

Thanks

Jenny