addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

JPG Photography Meetup Group - Hong Kong Message Board PhotoPartners › Art/ Photo Tour to Beijing - Rehearsal Visit

Art/ Photo Tour to Beijing - Rehearsal Visit

Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 557
Katherine and I are planning visiting Beijing for our business trip as well as shooting.
We are shooting on

(1) Landscape
(2) Street Photography
(3) Portraits for the Professors of China Conservatory of Music (中国音乐学­院) (ranking within 5 in the world) for their selection to apply on the advertising of their concerts overseas.
(4) Art zone with different Photography galleries

This is not a Photo Tour, just casual photo trip, 4 days Max.

Any takers, please email me via meet up website.

Jenny
A former member
Post #: 1
Has the dates been confirmed? Pls tentatively include me. Thx
Cool J.
user 7713743
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 645
Hi,

Katherine and I decided to postpone the trip in Jan for a rehearsal of Art Tour coming in 2012.
We will be visiting different galleries, museums as well as check out the shooting spots before we set the tour in the coming months.
We would like to organize something special for the members rather than tourist points.
May visit the studios from the well known artists.

Will keep you posted.

Jenny