addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

JPG Photography Meetup Group - Hong Kong Message Board PhotoEvent › Sunrise in Victoria Harbour

Sunrise in Victoria Harbour

Bani C.
user 10550238
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 84
Hi all,
I'm planning to take some sunrise shots on Monday, July 2 from the Star Ferry, Central, if anyone else interested let me know. Thanks and God bless!
Bani
ron
Ronyeoh
Group Organizer
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 37
What time do you plan to do it in the morning?
ron
Ronyeoh
Group Organizer
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 38
I'll join you, Bani.
Bani C.
user 10550238
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 85
Hi Ron,
Let's meet 5:30am at Central Pier No.9, next to the Star Ferry (where we had the fashion shoot last time). Thanks and God bless!
Bani