addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

JavaScript.NYC Message Board › Awesome Meetup Last night about Mongo and Node

Awesome Meetup Last night about Mongo and Node

Shamoon S.
Shamoon
Group Organizer
Monroe Township, NJ
Thanks to everyone that came to learn and discuss the awesomeness of the Node / Mongo workings. A special thanks to Mike O' Brien from 10gen for speaking and sharing his expertise with us.

I hope everyone learned a lot and made some awesome contacts. I know that I met some pretty outstanding people working on incredible stuff.

For December's Meetup, any suggestions on topic?