783 Broadway, Sonoma, CA
Beautiful Black Vines Tour
Sonoma is the historic city in Northern California at the heart of the renowned Sonoma County winemaking region. Just a short drive from the Golden Gate Bridge. This is a traveler’s paradise.
Oakland is the Lil’ Sister to San Francisco and has long been overshadowed and ignored by most of America, but there has been a resurgence. Oakland is enjoying a beautiful renaissance and we want you to experience it.
It’s Cali-for-ni-a Baby! Oakland and Sonoma to be exact. You coming?
5 Days, 4 Nights and Too Many Wines to Count!
Just Trippin’ Beautiful Black Vines Tour Highlights:
Our waterfront hotel located in Oakland’s Jack London Square is the perfect location for the Bay Area’s visitors. Walking distance to all the hotspots and a BART ride to anything else. Just 30 minutes from the San Francisco Wharf and Ghirardelli Square, you are truly in the middle of all the action. You will never, ever crave something to do.
Day 1-Beautiful Pairings Meet, Eat & Greet Event
Chef Sarah of a NY Times recognized eatery will curate this event. Pairing vines, I mean wines, with an Afro-Caribbean menu, music and the beat that is the heart of Oakland. This is the perfect way to welcome you to this city by the Bay. Cheers!
Day 2-Beautiful Black Vines Tours
There is only 1 Black owned winery in Northern California that's open to the public and it's in Sonoma County. What better reason to spend the day in Sonoma than on a tour curated and facilitated by our SisterGirl and Sommelier The WineDiva herself.
Once we’re collected from our waterfront hotel, Mimosa’s and delectable treats are the first order of the day. What’s next? Well it is a wine tour so there will be wine, wine and more wine.
* We’ll taste, en-route, other wines made by black winemakers while the WineDiva gives us who, what, when, where and why of these superb varietals.
* We’ll visit our esteemed Black Vintner’s winery and tasting rooms.
* We’ll lunch in Sonoma.
* We’ll have a designated driver so we can enjoy as much wine as we can consume.
* We WILL NOT be on the wine train, so we can laugh as loud as we want. It’s our wine party!!!
Day 3-Beautiful Black Art Tour
The 14th Street Corridor is visually stunning, pulsing with color and alive! Take it all in and explore the corridor on this walking tour. You’ll meet some local artists and find out why they continue to hold the Bay area close to their hearts.
Day 4-Beautiful Black Noise (Optional)
Just Trippin’ Travelers Club has never visited the Bay Area without stopping in to Yoshi’s. Raheem DeVaughn, Dru Hill, Avant and Brain McKnight are just some of the artists we’ve seen. This venue has been blessed by legendary acts and it is a must when in the Bay! Since you’re in walking distance to your hotel why not top off this world-wind weekend at Yoshi’s Oakland.
Day 5-San Francisco Tour
Explore San Francisco’s most talked about attractions the fun and super easy way. We’ll let BART take us to San Francisco where we’ll board our motor coach for this half-day tour of San Fran! Get your camera’s up and keep them ready as you're sure to see The Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, China Town, Alcatraz and much more. We’ll depart early morning and you can spend as much or little time as you want at each location.
* Waterfront Hotel Accommodations in Oakland’s Jack London Square (Double Occupancy) Includes nightly wine house
* Meet n Greet Event - Beautiful Pairings Meet, Greet n Eat Event Curated by Chef Sarah. Includes food and wine.
* Day Trip to Sonoma- Beautiful Black Vines Tour- Full Day Private Wine Tour w/ Sommelier. Includes tour, continental breakfast, lunch, wine tour and tastings.
* Art Tour- Beautiful Black Art Tour
* Roundtrip Transfer- Oakland, CA Airport to Hotel
* Just Trippin’ Travelers Club TripMate/ Roommate Service
* Just Trippin’ Travelers Club Souvenir
* Installment Payment Plan
* Just Trippin’ Travelers Club On Site Coordinator
* The best darned travel club in the whole wide world!
* Transportation to Oakland, Ca
* Meals unless otherwise noted
* Tips and Porterage for we encourage all Trippers to show gratitude for excellent service.
* Optional Tours
How Do I Trip?
·The trip amount is $1,052.50
·RSVP to pay deposit and to receive the Trip'formation Form. Complete with your traveler information and return ASAP.
·The deposit amount of $300 per person will secure your space with 7 monthly installment payments of $107.50 to pay the balance.
Commit to Trip!
This is a small group tour of 15 people so RSVP today!
Activity Level= Active
*Itinerary is subject to change
Refunds offered if:
Additional notes: For complete cancel or refund terms, please visit our website Justtrippintravelersclub.com
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.