Some of us are new in town, some are not. We like to socialize, do fun activities and go out on the town!
Members can, should they want to, schedule meetups as everyone can be an Event Organizer! Upon signing up and paying the meetup dues, every member is made "Event Organizer".
Is there anything you'd like to do? Let's schedule it as an event!
• Need a picture of yourself as profile picture (cannot organize events without it).
• If you are the organizer, you CANT be a no-show!.
• Can't organize any type of illegal events either.
• RSVP "No" with less that 8 hours before an event, will get you suspended from signing up on future events and eventually banned if it continues. RSVP "No" within hours of the event is seeing as a "No-Show".
• Being a "No-Show" is inconsiderate to other members; the 3rd no show is automatic ban.
• Please don't bring firearms to events. No matter the skills or permits you may have. Strict no guns policy.
• For Trial members: RSVPs to Events Past the Trial End Date are not allowed, unless dues are paid. Membership will be revoked and RSVP cancelled by the site if dues are unpaid by the end of the trial period. If there's people on the waitlist for the event, another member will automatically take the spot.
• Do not RSVP to events just to "save yourself a spot in case you want to go", it's frowned upon. Please do so If you fully intend to go, otherwise leave the spot open for somebody else that can commit to go. We are not a plan B.
• Should you have a significant other that you wish to accompany you to events, both, you and your SO need to sign up. Guests (+1, etc) are meant for the occasional guest. Since our events have limited amount of spots, this helps prioritize event members over non-members.
This meetup has a 5 dollars a year membership cost to offset the meetup fees (178 dollars a year), and encourage member’s participation. After the trial ends (14 days) meetup will remove the member from any event and this meetup itself, if dues are unpaid, placing the membership on hold.
Thanks for joining and looking forward to meeting you soon!