Attend our exciting Meetup on Tuesday, October 15 to learn all about marketing automation! This event is for YOU if you are a business, marketing, or advertising professional looking to drive more leads, convert more leads to sales, or automate your digital marketing workflow. We will also serve complimentary pizza, beer, and wine!
We are thrilled to introduce SharpSpring, this month’s JOMM sponsor and developer of “ridiculously simple marketing automation software.” What…You may be asking, “What the heck IS marketing automation?”
What: Marketing automation is a category of software.
How:It streamlines, automates, and measures marketing tasks and workflows. This includes email marketing, lead generation, web analytics, web visitor identification, and more.
Why: So companies like yours can increase operational efficiency and grow revenue faster
• Traditional lead-generation forms convert just 2% of visitors. However, SharpSpring (http://sharpspring.com/) identifies the 98% who did not submit the form! Data includes name, company, title, email, and phone number.
• Traditional email tools are not linked to web analytics. However, SharpSpring (http://sharpspring.com/) allows users to deliver dynamic, personalized email campaigns based on customers’ website interactions.
• SharpSpring (http://sharpspring.com/) integrates with SalesForce and helps companies convert more leads to sales.
• The SharpSpring (http://sharpspring.com/) user interface is beautiful and very easy to learn.
Rick is a founder and president of SharpSpring, which he started with the goal of bringing marketing analytics and automation tools to small and medium businesses on an affordable and easy-to-use SaaS platform.
Rick has 12 years of executive management experience in the technology sector, holding president, CEO, general manager, and board positions at several successful Internet security companies. When Rick is not working on SharpSpring, he is busy with his second, and far more complex start-up – his 4-year-old son. Sometimes, Rick still gets to play beach volleyball, and occasionally, his wife politely laughs at his jokes.
• SharpSpring >> http://www.sharpspring.com (http://www.sharpspring.com/)
• American Marketing Association, Jacksonville Chapter >> http://www.jaxama.org (http://www.jaxama.org/)
• CoWork Jax >> http://coworkjax.com (http://coworkjax.com/)