Is just not a New Moon, but the first of the Spring, which can have a greater influence on us!... So let's make the most of this energy!
At the Aries New Moon, we set the seeds we planted last season. That's what Aries is all about in some ways: motion. Where to go? What to do?
Aries' primal fire and passion move us into life!
The New Moon being a time of new beginnings, in Aries, the first sign of the zodiac, really brings the energy to look upon our choices: are you where you want to be? Are you doing what you want to do?
Aries is associated with: being brave, having exceptional energy, overcoming obstacles, pioneering spirit, leadership, enterprise; so the energy is: To Go For It!
A Special Evening with movement and stillness, visualisation and ritual.
♥ ALL WOMEN ARE WELCOME!
***** Planting Seeds, Manifesting Ritual.
Before that to be fully prepared, clear and open you are going to experience some of the Jade Egg Holistic Practice to support to tune into the "Aries Energy" and also feel the immediate benefits of Self-Healing and Grounding.
• Short Interactive Talk to present the Jade Egg Holistic Practice, which includes the secrets of the Jade Egg** in a tradition of 4000 years, and the relevance of the Jade Egg to the Springtime of rebirth and renewal.
• Kuan Yin Qigong - which besides grounding and centering, offers gentle, but profound exercises for the whole body, including the pelvis.
• Rooting into the Earth, Centered in your Power.
• Healing Sounds Meditation in the Kuan Yin tradition - Recycle your emotions and grow your virtues: we have the power to transform the negative and cultivate the positive!
• Yin (specific women) Practice - for hormonal balance, wellbeing and juiciness!
**The JADE EGG comes from the female ancient Taoist tradition. An amazing 'tool', when properly used, it is indeed great to enhance women's optimal health, harmony, inner strength, rejuvenation and honour the sacred feminine within; when working holistically the benefits are on all levels: the physical, emotional and energetic.
Jade is a symbol of purity, serenity, health, and abundance. Jade Affirmation by Anamarta:
"I am healthy and whole in my body, mind and soul. I love to live, a life of plenty where abundance continually flows; and my inner wisdom shows where to go."
More about the Jade Egg and Anamarta's Holistic approach:
Looking forward to seeing you and meet you! =)
No Need to Book - Just Come on by!
A sharing from this same Circle:
"Thank you for hosting the lovely Spring new moon jade circle. I really enjoyed the class and found it both grounding as well as energising me for the year ahead. And I found the seed ceremony very beautiful to take part in and also helpful in focusing my mind on future goals." Helen E.
Here the photo: https://www.facebook.com/TaoofFeminineEmpowerment/photos/a.414179742011502/1346343538795113/?type=3&theater