A Special Evening to Tap into your Feminine Empowerment,
Self-Healing and Inner Wisdom. Sparkled with Inspiration & Celebration!
***Our Jade Circle® will be based in Asia for the beginning of the year, so back in London for June 2020***
(The Online Circles will be on from Feb. 2020)
♥ ALL WOMEN ARE WELCOME ♥
The Winter Is Coming...! This is the Yin Peak of the year in the Taoist Calendar, the dark and feminine energy, and the reminder that we can not have light without dark, and deep inside dark is light and vice-versa.
How to make the most of this season and energy?
Find out more in this evening!
We are going to enter into the Water Element that relates to our Womb and our Kidneys (which are associated with our bones and brain).
Do you know?
* The kidneys are the guardians of ancestral QI/CHI, the storehouse of genetic energy, hold the reproductive essence, our life force, they are linked with our reproductive organs!... So yes: your vitality and rejuvenation. As the adrenal glands, the ‘little helmets’, are two walnut size endocrine glands sitting on the top of the kidneys. When tired and stressed, too common in our modern lives, they decrease our libido.
* Womb Wisdom brings us the Deepest Connection with the Self.
* Womb and Jade Gate (sexual organs) healing open to deep self-awareness of the power you have within.
* One of the properties of the crystal Jade is as a kidney healer, the kidneys are linked with the sexual organs. The Jade Egg** works as a tool of profound healing for the sexual organs, opening the path to embracing the womb wisdom - healing our ancestral lineage and access the knowledge we carry from them.
JOIN US For:
An Interactive Talk to present the Jade Egg Holistic Practice - which unveils the Jade Egg Secrets in the tradition of 4000 years, the Jade Priestess Way - followed by practices for you to feel the benefits from Ancient Secrets which can be easily applied in our Modern Lives: Tao ( = the Way) of Feminine Empowerment, in the path of Kuan Yin.
EXPERIENCE and EnJoy:
• Kuan Yin Qigong - which besides grounding and centering, offers gentle, but profound exercises for the whole body, including the pelvis.
• Kidney & Adrenal Glands Breathing and Rejuvenation Practice - how to keep them healthy and rejuvenated!
• Healing Sound for your Kidneys (to let go fear) and to harmonise the temperatures of your body. More Chi More Vitality!
• Meditation - to cultivate inner harmony which spreads into your outer world, together with self-love and self-acceptance.
• Yin (specific to women) Practice - for radiant health, wellbeing, and juiciness!
• Insight how to keep your kidneys and womb healthy and rejuvenated.
Last, but not least:
• A Taste of Hula Dance - great for your bones!
Besides this twelve years dedicated to the Taoist path, my favourite spiritual home is "Aloha Land", where I'm connected with a Kahuna and Kumu Hula (Medicine Woman/Teacher) dear Auntie Kela, to learn the sacred rituals of the Hula. I just came back for an immerse month of it, filled with Aloha to share!
Aloha is more than a greeting means also I Love You and many other good feelings... For many Hawaiians a way of life...
**The JADE EGG comes from the female ancient Taoist tradition. An amazing 'tool', when properly used, it is indeed great to enhance women's optimal health, harmony, inner strength, rejuvenation and honour the sacred feminine within; when working holistically the benefits are on all levels: the physical, emotional and energetic.
Jade is a symbol of purity, serenity, health, and abundance.
Jade Affirmation by Anamarta:
"I am healthy and whole in my body, mind and soul. I love to live, a life of plenty where abundance continually flows; and my inner wisdom shows where to go."
For More About the Jade Egg & Holistic Practice Click:
Looking forward to seeing you, meet you and dance with you! =)
No Need to Book - Just Come on by!