This event has passed
Do you have a startup that needs funding? Do you want to learn how startup funding works, what you need to do before trying to raise funding, and where you can go to get it? Then join us for this interactive, online fundraising workshop, which will provide practical, step by step advice. It will feature talks from entrepreneurs who have successfully raised money for their businesses and investors funding companies. Learn expert tips, the pitfalls to avoid, what investors are looking for, how equity works, and more.
❯ Guest Speakers include:
- Edward Ismawan Chamdani (Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Ideosource VC and Gayo Capital)
- Richie Wirjan (VP Investment, Kejora-SBI Orbit)
- Bong Chandra (Partner, Salt Ventures)
- Rifki Pratomo (CEO, Andalin)
- Dimas Harry Priawan (CEO & Co-Founder, Dekoruma)
- Merry Riana (Founder, Merry Riana Group)
- Andy Zain (Managing Partner, Kejora Capital)
❯ Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
❯ What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
❯❯ This is a live, interactive online event, so be sure to RSVP at https://fi.co/e/238118/meetup to receive the Zoom URL to join us live!