Let's try a December golf outing...
Fees: $41.00 for 60+ and $52.00 for others
Tee time: 9:27- 9:36- 9:52
You must call me or text if you plan to cancel. Phone number will be provided to attendees 24 hours prior event.
There are unspoken rules of etiquette and more stringent rules of good golf etiquette. The rules are in place to make the game more enjoyable, but many of them relate to the golfers safety and to the pace of play (which helps keep the game more enjoyable).
1. Arrive on Time! (This is definitely included in good Golf Etiquette) Leave home with enough time to reach the golf course at least 30 minutes before your "Tee" time. This is extending consideration for your playing partners as well as the starter and other players immediately following your established "Tee" time.
2. Don't talk prior to or during another players turn at taking their shot. Avoid any unnecessary noise or movement that will distract or disturb other players
3. IF YOU ARE AT 3 OVER PARR, PICK UP THE BALL....THIS ELIMINATES SLOWING OTHER GOLFERS AND YOUR TEAM. Play at a pace which keeps up with the group ahead. If there is an open Hole ahead, and the group behind is pushing your group, either pick up your groups pace, or invite the group behind you to play through regardless how many players are in that group. This is considered good golf etiquette.
4, Take only one practice swing for each shot, and then hit the ball.
5. Play Ready Golf whenever you can (non-tournament play). Ready Golf means that the player who is ready first, plays first even if that player is not the farthest away from the hole. Have an agreement with your playing partners to play "Ready Golf" before you Tee Off.
6. Do not waste a lot of time looking for a lost ball. You are by rule only allowed five minutes to find the ball. Golf etiquette rules require allowing the group behind to play through if you violate this time restriction.
REQUIRED DRESS CODE AT GOLF CLUB:
We request that collared shirts be worn, and that shorts be of at least Bermuda-length and denim is allowed. Please, no tank-tops, t-shirts, or cut-offs. Soft spikes or tennis shoes are required to protect the greens.