What we're about
All interested pickleball players age 18 and up join us for some fun playing pickleball. Members are mostly made up of social players (people who prefer not to get rated and just want to play for fun), intermediates (rank less than 3.5) and beginners.
There is a two week trial period before you have to pay $50.00 for the season. Make sure you pay this before your trial is over or you will be removed from the Meetup group. Dues are collected annually.
Acceptance of the following Code of Conduct and a Liability Waiver are required for membership in this group.
Jamison Pickleball Meetup Group Code of Conduct
Every person involved in Jamison Pickleball (participant, official, volunteer, or spectator) pledges as follows:
• I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct or encourage others to do so.
• I will not engage in any behavior that would endanger the health, safety or wellbeing of others.
• I will not confront, aggressively or otherwise, any other member of the group. This includes crossing over to the other side of the net in an aggressive manner.
• I will not engage in the use of profanity, offensive words or phrases.
• I will treat others with respect.
• I will exhibit fairness and honesty in my dealings with others.
• I will not throw my paddle, or otherwise purposely mishandle any equipment.
• I will be sure to stop play whenever an unsafe situation arises, such as a stray ball on the court, or a player getting injured.
• I will do my best to warn those on adjacent courts if a ball is hit onto their court.
• I will be respectful of players of lesser ability; encourage their effort, praise their good shots, and don’t disparage their poor ones.
• I will not display offensive logos or designs.
• I will not play if my movement or judgment is impaired by alcohol or other drugs.
• I will accept responsibility for myself, my guests and family members in attendance.
• I will observe the Golden Rule of doing unto others as I would have them do unto me.
The above Code applies in all situations that relate directly or indirectly to pickleball play. Violation of the code of conduct may result in removal from the group.
Warwick Township Pickleball Participant Liability Waiver and Release
I understand and agree, for myself and/or for any minors in my care, that participation in any activities and programs sponsored by Warwick Township (the “Municipality”), where the Municipality provides facilities, instruction and/or supervision, could result in injury to myself, minors in my care and/or to personal property owned by me, or such minors. In consideration for being permitted to use Municipality facilities and/or participate in Municipality sponsored activities/programs, I agree, for myself and/or for any minors in my care, to fully and completely release the Municipality, it’s officials, employees, boards, departments, agents, volunteers, representatives and affiliated entities, including the Jamison Pickleball Meetup Group Organizer, Co-organizer and any and all Event Hosts from any and all claims, liabilities or actions for any personal injuries to me, personal injuries to minors in my care and/or loss or damage to my personal property or the personal property of any such minors arising from our use of Municipality facilities or participation in Municipality sponsored activities and programs.
I certify that to the best of my knowledge, I and/or any minors in my care are healthy enough to participate in the recreation program sponsored by the Municipality. I understand that no health and/or accident insurance is provided by the Municipality. I also understand and agree, for myself, and/or any minors in my care, that I am solely responsible for the cost and expense for furnishing medical or other insurance to cover any expenses related to any such personal injuries or property damage. I hereby give the Municipality’s staff permission to secure emergency medical care for minors in my care who may suffer an injury or illness while in the temporary care of Municipality representatives.
I agree, for myself and/or for any minors in my care, to comply with all Municipality rules and regulations, including any rules and regulations governing any activities or programs for which I, and/or any minors in my care, have registered, and understand and agree that non-compliance with any such rules and regulations by me, and/or any minors in my care, may result in termination of the privilege to use Municipality facilities and/or participate in Municipality sponsored activities and programs. In the event of such a termination for cause, I understand that I will not be entitled to reimbursement for any registration, activity, or program fees.
I grant the Municipality the right to use my/our name, image, photograph and video, including composite or modification, representation in publications, brochures, newsletters, reports, website and any other material relating to Municipality activities. I waive the right to inspect or approve versions of my/our image used for publication or the written copy that may be used in connection with the image.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND IT'S CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE TO AND ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND ON BEHALF OF ANY MINORS IN MY CARE AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION IN THE JAMISON PICKLEBALL MEETUP GROUP.