addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Janet Marie L.
user 64345332
Louisville, KY
Hello everyone!
Just a friendly reminder to please bring cash tonight, the restuarant will be putting the whole tab on one ticket and because of the large crowd.

Also, please remember to print or bring a copy of your favorite Japanese tale or folklore etc. :)

I put the reservation under Japanese language and cultural group. I will have my husband call and confirm again today while i am at work. Though, because of the large group I am unsure if we can get the Traditional room. I will have him ask again and make sure we can.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
If anyone has any questions feel free to call or text me after 5pm today: 772-480-9998 or you can call or text my husband at 772-532-9835.
also feel free to join our facebook group!
its under Louisville Japanese Meetup
or https://www.facebook....­

Thank you again!! :)