Jax’s Smart City initiative needs people to build and test in their smart ecosystem. Are you up for it?
Did you know that there is a Smart Corridor coming to downtown Jax, including smart sensors, autonomous vehicles, and other new tech?
Join us for a speaker series, brainstorm session, and afterparty as we chat about how we all can use open-source data to solve safety, mobility, and productivity problems. We’ll be in the MOSH planetarium for the talk before heading up to the rooftop for delicious free food courtesy of our sponsor (TacoLu), boozy drinks (from The Volstead), and one of the best views in Jax.
Hear from JTA, North Florida’s Transportation Planning Organization, and the people literally building the technology (Urban SDK) and infrastructure (HNTB - Construction engineering) that is making Jax smart.
This is our continued series of Emerging Tech in Jax at MOSH, the last event of 2018, and an exciting time to be a part of JaxTech. We’ll be searching for collaboration and contributions that impact our community and how we navigate it.
• Doors open at 5:30pm
• Speakers begin at 6:00pm (please don’t be late)
• Rooftop after party 8:00 - 10:00pm
We’re bringing JaxTech back to MOSH with a new cast of characters:
• Jeff Sheffield from North Florida’s Transportation Planning Organization
• Nat Ford from Jacksonville Transportation Authority
• Greg Krueger from HNTB Construction Engineering
• Justin Dennis from Urban SDK
And we definitely owe a shout out and thank you to our generous local sponsors for making this event free for everyone:
• SourceFuse - www.sourcefuse.com - Bringing innovation to enterprises
• ADVOS Legal - www.advoslegal.com - Innovative legal solutions for entrepreneurs
...and a HUGE thank you to our food and beverage sponsors:
• TacoLu - www.tacolu.com - A local legendary restaurant with the best tacos in town
• Volstead - www.thevolsteadjax.com - The coolest local speakeasy you need to know
• Jax Homes - www.jaxhomes.com - Spinning tracks as our DJ when not helping you find your next home
As always, this is a free event to attend and everyone is welcome.