addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

JaxPHP / JaxWeb Message Board › I need a full time Web programmer (Avondale area); Full Time, Health Benefit

I need a full time Web programmer (Avondale area); Full Time, Health Benefits, Beer Allowance . . .

Carleton W.
user 98640612
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 1
I own a niche marketing agency that works with orthodontists throughout N. America - Ingenuity Orthodontic Marketing. Four years of growth, and I now desperately need someone that can take a design concept and put it on the interwebs. Current design team has maxed out. So to take design concept and content, program as needed, and launch is the key. Found the group and am excited to find the right person here. Opportunity galore. Salary, healthcare, vacation, and a constant challenge awaits. Please send me inquiries via email at carleton@ingenuity.cc
Carleton W.
user 98640612
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 2
And to follow up . . . please send or share this with any cohorts that might be looking. I'll even pay a finder's fee of $100 if you refer someone to me that I hire. Please, please, network for me :)