addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

JaxPHP / JaxWeb Message Board › Question on Importance of Facebook links and Matt Cutts

Question on Importance of Facebook links and Matt Cutts

A former member
Post #: 77
I spoke out about Matt Cutts on someone's questioning links and Facebook. I got some strange looks like who am I and who is Matt Cutts. You need to know who Matt Cutts is if you are SEO or in web design! Follow him, he has a blog, he releases important YouTube videos very frequently! Google changes often, this will help you keep up with the changes.
Matt Cutts: Gadgets, Google, and SEO
mattcutts on twitter

Is Google Analytics data a factor in a page's ranking?

How do you rate links from sites like Twitter and Facebook?

Hope this is useful to someone?

Tim
ZipOnOver, Local Business Tools