addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

JaxRaw - NorthEast Florida's Raw & Living Foods Meetup Message Board › Florida Raw Restaurant Guide

Florida Raw Restaurant Guide

Candice
Candice1010
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Post #: 27
Count me in!
Candice
Ian
mysocalledknife
Columbia, SC
Post #: 146
Just added another raw restaurant .. this one located in Miami, and it opened just a few weeks ago :-)
A former member
Post #: 468
Under 'Files' I just posted the Raw Restaurant Guide- a list of ALL raw restaurants and delivery services in the World!
Access the web version here
Ian
mysocalledknife
Columbia, SC
Post #: 153
Just in from Erin, Daytona Beach's raw foodist extraordinaire, there's a new raw food restaurant opening in Daytona Beach (the Holly Hill area) just down the street from her house.
It's called the Sunrise Park Cafe.

MENU HERE

MAP HERE

Its opening date is slated for July 19th, and I have updated the Raw Restaurant guide above.

Another road trip, perhaps? :-)

Nice job on this one, Erin. We're all looking forward to it.

Ian
yvette
user 2310109
Saint Augustine, FL
Post #: 32
O.K, count me in on a raw road trip too, only let's go on a day the PMC is not open and there is not a meet-up planned. Maybe we should go to one this coming meet-up??
We don't have too many coming anyway so far, might be a good time. What thinks you my fine, friendly friends?,
A former member
Post #: 525
They open in July, so maybe then?
Ian
mysocalledknife
Columbia, SC
Post #: 181
I added two more juice/salad bars (cafes inside of organic stores, really) on the West coast, one in Tampa and one in Clearwater, for those travelling folk :-)

Ian
A former member
Post #: 32
Count me in on the road trip!
Sounds GREAT!
A former member
Post #: 1
This is a great guide, I'd been looking for this info, thanks alot.

Just wanted to point out that as much as I love the Present Moment, the cashew hummus isn't raw. They use regular "raw" cashews, not actual raw ones. This was accurate as of six weeks ago. Not trying to be a downer, but I figure anyone trying for 100% would want the heads up. Maybe if we bug them enough they'll fix it...
Judith
user 4082247
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 160
Yay! We were in Tampa today and got to eat at Grassroot Organics cafe! An awesome place that reminded me alot of the Present Moment Cafe. We ordered so much food! Gotta get it when you can...We had raw sushi, seaweed salad, "burgers" with cashew "sheese", notdogs, ramen soup and a raw chocolate shake! HEAVEN!