addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Live, Old School Jazz with Jazzville, NJ! Message Board › Heart of Brooklyn

Heart of Brooklyn

D.A. G.
dagutierrez
Group Organizer
Linden, NJ
Post #: 42
Got this message from Heart Of Brooklyn today and I thought some of our members might be interested:

========

I would like to personally invite your group to Jazz: Brooklyn's Beat (www.heartofbrooklyn.org/jazz). Jazz:
Brooklyn's Beat is a series presented by WBGO and Heart of Brooklyn. We would also like to ask if anyone would be interested in volunteering at our events.

- Samba with the Sea Lions : Prospect Park Zoo, Saturday June 4

- The Matt Munisteri Band (as a part of Homegrown) : Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Saturday June 11

- Plaza Swing Series : The Harlem Blues & Jazz Band : Brooklyn Public Library, Thursday June 16

- Tia Fuller (as a part of Brooklyn's Best Jazz Fest) : Brooklyn’s Children Museum, Saturday June 18

- Felix Hernandez Rhythm Revue : Grand Army Plaza, Saturday June 25

- BrooklynNites with Winard Harper Brooklyn Museum, Thursday July 7

Please contact me at jazz -at- heart of brooklyn [dot] org

Best,

Katie

========