addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Jefferson City Novelist Group Message Board › Make sure to RSVP!

Make sure to RSVP!

Brianna B.
user 127940562
Group Organizer
Jefferson City, MO
Just a reminder to RSVP to at least one of the two upcoming meetups! If Saturdays are just not going to work for you ever, let me know, and I'll look over my schedule to see if I can change it up a bit. Ultimately, I want to meet when the majority are able, but if you aren't in the majority, we can still find a way to include you. Friend me (Brianna Boes) on Facebook. I will then add you to our FB group where we will update each other on blog posts and interesting articles related to the craft. Here I will also provide writer's prompts. We can also alert each other to any call for submissions. You can post questions on FB or start a discussion. I really think that the FB group is going to add greatly to your experience and motivation!
--Brianna Boes