NOTE - YOU MUST REGISTER AT http://njsparksummit.com FOR TICKETS
2014 NJ Spark Summit
on 2/25 - a full day (un)conference of awesome tech talks at Stevens Institute of Technology. Join us as we're inspired by speakers from AT&T, Wall Street Journal, Indiegogo, TechCrunch, and more, below.
Join us on 2/25 from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm for networking and talks:
The Future of Data Security
* Dr. Ed Amoroso - Chief Security Officer, AT&T
Fundraising Doesn't Have To Suck
* Ben Sun - Partner at High Peaks Venture Partners and LaunchTime LLC
* Thatcher Bell - Managing Director, Gotham Ventures
* William Peng - Red Swan Ventures
* David Tisch - Managing Partner at The BoxGroup and Co-Founder TechStars NYC
Anonymous Donors: Crowdfunding
* Jerry Needel - Indiegogo
* Daryl H. Bryant - Founder and CEO, StartupValley
* Chris Tyrrell - CEO, OfferBoard
The Evolving World of PR, Content & Media in 2014
* Scott Austin - Technology Editor, Wall Street Journal
* Hela Sheth - Vice President, LaunchSquad
* Jordan Crook - Journalist, TechCrunch
What I Learned By Failing
* Bret Martin, Sonar
How I Raised Over $100K On Kickstarter
* Matt Hornbuckle, Stantt
Gamefication: The Rules of Engagement
* Gabe Zichermann, Founder & CEO of Dopamine and Gamification Co
And Special Guest Appearances From:
* Dr. Nariman Farvadin - President, Stevens Institute of Technology
* Mayor Dawn Zimmer - Mayor of Hoboken
Your ticket is waiting and will go fast. Early Bird pricing expires in 10 days.
Limited startup exhibits and pitches available as well. Tickets here.
Thanks to our sponsors:
SorinRand | Trinet | NJEDA | Phone.com | Stevens Institute of Technology
If you're interested in sponsoring the event contact [masked].
Hope you get a ticket before it's sold out! If you can't make it we may or may not close your closest bridge.
Amit, Bret, and Aaron
NJ Spark Summit is a collaboration among:
NJ Tech Meetup
Jersey Shore Tech Meetup