Presenter: Pete Schauer
Course Length: ~2 hours
Register at: http://cowerks.eventbrite.com
- Attendees must bring their own laptop
Hour 1: - Facebook Marketing Introduction
- What is Facebook Marketing?
- Explanation of promoted posts vs. banner advertisements
- Campaign Buildout
- How to promote an organic Facebook post
- Setting up a Facebook Ads campaign
Hour 2: - Tracking
- Facebook Conversion Pixel
- Google UTMs
- Tracking social media campaigns within Google Analytics
- Analyzing Facebook Page Insights
About the Presentation:
Social media is and will continue to be the fastest and most efficient way to market and promote your product or business. Facebook was one of the first social medias to emerge and is a perfect avenue to market. The workshop will show users how to properly set up and implement a Facebook marketing campaign, which includes promoted posts as well as Facebook banner advertisements, both in the news feed and on the right-hand side. Additionally, the attendees will learn how to track the results of the social media promotion within Google Analytics as well as within the Facebook Insights platform.
About the Presenter:
Pete is a graduate of William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ, where he received a BA in Enlgish Writing and a MA in Professional Communication-Digital Media. He works for SEMGeeks in Belmar, NJ, and specialises in digital marketing and PPC campaign creation and management.