addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Connecticut Joomla! Users Group Message Board › Please respond

Please respond

Ellen R.
ellen.rothwax
Group Organizer
Fairfield, CT
Post #: 9
Hi Joomla! Enthusiasts,
August's JoomlaCT meeting is cancelled this month. I am sorry to say that we can no longer hold our meetings for free at Capitol PhotoInteractive. We can continue to meet at Starbucks, but I don't think it is the best arrangement, especially when we Skype with New England or other vendors that will make a presentation.
We can continue to meet at Capitol for a small fee of $50 a meeting. I am looking into other options, but I would like some feedback. Are you willing to contribute $5.00 a meeting (and JomSocial offered to sponsor us and buy us pizza!)
Once again, I would need a commitment of at least 10 attendees. Can we count on you for September 21?
Ellen