addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Connecticut Joomla! Users Group Message Board › May Meeting Cancelled

May Meeting Cancelled

Ellen R.
ellen.rothwax
Group Organizer
Fairfield, CT
Post #: 10
I am sorry to announce that this month's meeting is cancelled. Hopefully, next month we will get a better response. In the meantime, if anyone has any Joomla related questions you would like to discuss, please post them on our Meetup message board or join JoomlaCT Google Group and start a discussion. Or you can email me and I will try to help you.
Ellen Rothwax