1) Corneil Du Plessis - Spring Data
2) Guillaume Belrose - Scala
3) Kao Félix - TDD and stubbing/mocking with Mockito
4) Machaba - 'Intro to App Server Clustering with TomCat'
5) Marius Kruger - Project Lombok, say goodbye to Java boilerplate code!
The idea is to get multiple new speakers to present on a topic for 10 minutes and have questions/discussion on the topic for 5 minutes each.
This gives speakers that have not yet presented and newer people to the Java community a chance to present. This can both grow their careers and enhance their presenting abilities.
The Jozi-JUG members in turn can learn about new Java technologies or just see a new perspective on a more established technology. And perhaps fall in love :)
We need 5 speakers to present, and preference will be given to people who have not yet presented at the Jozi-JUG before.
Please send me an email if you are interested :
18:00 – 19:00 Networking and supper
19:00 – 20:30 Presentations
20:00 onward Networking
Sponsors are e-Merge and Oracle for the venue.