addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Just Dance! Hit the clubs with Calgary's dance only meetup! Message Board › Canada wide Talent contest Auditions coming to Alberta in September!

Canada wide Talent contest Auditions coming to Alberta in September!

A former member
Post #: 63
Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying the Stampede! I know I am, acting in wild west skits and shooting off revolvers Downtown Calgary!

This year I was lucky enough to be nominated for an audition to the Talent Network's talent expo and competition in Toronto. I got an Honourable mention in acting and was signed with an L.A Agent. I have been acting for 7 years and this one event may have kicked it off into a professional career.

I want to share this wind fall with you all, sometimes all we need is to be seen. If any of you know an actor, model, singer, or dancer forward their information to me and I will recommend them to the Talent Network so they can audition for this amazing experience!

Auditions for the 2015 competition are already under way and they are scheduled to come through Alberta in September! Auditions are for everyone! Don't be afraid, sometimes we all feel we aren't ready, but we are. Talent Network is also looking for people with the right attitude, as skills can be trained, but no one will put you on set if no one likes you.

If you, or someone you know would like the chance to audition get them to send me their contact info at kriskarlbest@gmail.com.