addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board Finding Feed › Feed recommendations needed! Thanks!

Feed recommendations needed! Thanks!

A former member
Post #: 9
Hi,

I have been order feed from Countryside organics (soy free), but the shipping is too much. I found out that someone in Brooklyn who seems to appeal on countryside organics website as a distributor for them, but I have no luck in communicating with the person, she is not responding to my call and emails. Can anyone give me some recommendations on where I can find reasonable priced soy free feed locally or within drive distance from Brooklyn?

Your suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated!

Vanessa
A former member
Post #: 9
Hi,

If you are running out it, I have about 25lbs. of organic feed that I got at the Queens farm. You may have it for $8.

I am on 18th street in Brooklyn. Let me know.

Frida
A former member
Post #: 12
I believe feed from the Queens farm has soy.
MEGP
user 4513283
New York, NY
Post #: 24
Hey!

I have been ordering whole pallets of feed from Countryside for a few local chickeners and myself. I am putting together an order for sometime next week. The bags of feed end up being about $25 with the cost of freight, and scratch ends up being $20. Get in touch if you are interested in ordering some bags!