addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board Chicken Classifieds › Looking for someone to adopt our chicks- free!

Looking for someone to adopt our chicks- free!

Brianna B.
user 91402732
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
Hello Chicken Folks!

I am a kindergarten teacher at Greene Hill School in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. We have been studying birds and had arrangements with Queens County Farm to get chicken eggs for incubating. Unfortunately, QCF misunderstood and did not sign us up for eggs. Now we have 17 lovely 5 year-olds expecting to hatch chicken eggs and I don't want to let them down! I can get my hands on some eggs, I believe, but don't want to do so until I know we have a place to give the chicks to (our school can't accommodate chickens).

Can anyone help? If you do, I promise you will get 17 of the cutest thank you letters you've ever received!

Brianna
Brooklyn Chicken F...
user 26927202
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 17
I can take them. I have a large flock of hens and some chicks. Also if you need any advise or tips on incubating the eggs give me a call.

Mike
646-387-3726
Brianna B.
user 91402732
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 2
Mike! You've made my day! Possibly my year! You've saved us! Can I call you after school today- 3:00?
Brianna