addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Just Food City Chicken Meetup NYC Message Board Chicken Problems and Illnesses › Vet in Brooklyn that sees chickens??

Vet in Brooklyn that sees chickens??

Martha
marthalazar
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 18
Hi,

One of my hens is acting very listless and I'm worried about her. I live in Cobble Hill and was wondering if there were any vets in the area that saw chickens. Hope Vet on Atlantic sees birds but not chickens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my sweetest hen and I don't want to lose her.

Thanks!
Martha
gregory a.
user 9103381
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi martha,

I found a vet that said they will see chickens, the cost for a visit is $30.

Brooklyn Cares Veterinary Clinic
944 Fulton St.
Bklyn, NY 11238

347-294-1309

I hope everything turns out OK
please give us an update
Martha
marthalazar
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 20
Holy cow! I ended up going to St. Mark's Veterinary hospital and paid $300! And my hen is still egg-bound. I may try these folks instead of going back to Manhattan. For the record, St. Mark's was very nice.
Martha
marthalazar
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 23
Just as an FYI I called Brooklyn Cares vet and they don't see chickens. At least they don't see egg-bound chickens.